Location: Emeryville, CA
Just Media is looking for those who are truly passionate about media and enjoy the challenge of learning a discipline that changes daily while working with great clients.
Just Media is more than just an agency. We’re friends and colleagues. That’s why people stay for years and even come back after working elsewhere. It’s why people look forward to our annual agency retreat and our annual holiday party, a legendary industry event and our way of giving thanks to our media partner community.It’s also why we’d love to have you join us for some admittedly ridiculous extracurricular activities. So please bring your sense of the absurd, your palate and thirst for Friday Beer O’Clock, featuring Just Ale, the agency’s own Belgian Tripel brewed by resident Brew Master Patrick Fenton, your fastest trigger finger for Nerf Gun Wars, and other tomfoolery.
This position is an integral part of the Operations department that requires a commitment to customer service through quality, courtesy, technical expertise and teamwork. The IT Support Analyst installs, configures and maintains all desktop systems and workstations, and provides technical support to users regarding systems, program usage, and troubleshoots IT systems and desktops/laptops.
• Responsible for answering and triaging incoming Help Desk requests
• Perform escalated and advanced problem resolution
• Work collaboratively with outside IT consultants or vendors to solve problems
• Escalate issues to outside vendors upon exhausting troubleshooting options
• Maintain accurate and up to date request documentation, tracking and resolution within ticketing system
• Document and maintain work instructions
• Collaborate with Executive management to review performance metrics
• Communicate regularly and effectively with user regarding request status to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provide instructions on use of desktop programs
• Maintain and update workstation images and records of software licenses
• Deploy and maintain workstations and laptops
• Manages user set-ups and instructions on AV including, phones, equipment for presentations and video conferences
• Active Directory identity management including distribution lists and security groups
• BugFix patching of company-wide systems
• Provide after-hours weekday and weekend phone/remote coverage as needed
• Managing stocks of equipment
• Provide constructive feedback
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems in a networked environment
• Ability to troubleshoot via remote access or telephone
• Strong multitasking ability, as well as the ability to balance ongoing break/fix type activities with longer term projects and goals
• Solid working knowledge of hardware repair of standard PC’s is required.