Location: Emeryville, CA
Just Media is looking for those who are truly passionate about media and enjoy the challenge of learning a discipline that changes daily while working with great clients.
Just Media is more than just an agency. We’re friends and colleagues. That’s why people stay for years and even come back after working elsewhere. It’s why people look forward to our annual agency retreat and our annual holiday party, a legendary industry event and our way of giving thanks to our media partner community.
It’s also why we’d love to have you join us for some admittedly ridiculous extracurricular activities. So please bring your sense of the absurd, your palate and thirst for Friday Beer O’Clock, featuring Just Ale, the agency’s own Belgian Tripel brewed by resident Brew Master Patrick Fenton, your fastest trigger finger for Nerf Gun Wars, and other tomfoolery.
Programmatic is about using data to buy advertising in an automated and real time fashion. It allows advertisers to reach relevant users across digital channels at scale. It has been at the forefront of digital media advertising for years now, and quickly evolved from basic site retargeting to more and more complex strategies. The Media Platforms Specialist will help Just Media continue to innovate their programmatic offerings across B2B and B2C, test new platforms and ensure we keep our clients atop of the industry.
Working with Media and other internal teams on client success, including but not limited to:
• Assisting media team in programmatic media strategy creation
• Executing and launching campaigns in DSP’s (Demand Side Platforms)
• Serving as a point of contact to clients for anything programmatic related on reporting calls, recommendations and day-to-day collaboration
• Evaluating new DSPs on a quarterly basis and test where applicable
• Analyzing reports and recommending optimizations for improving campaign performance
• Organizing campaign materials in excel and within DSP’s
• Compiling decks with final screenshots, targeting and placements for final approval before campaign launch
• Pulling pacing reports and monitoring for live campaigns
• Pulling weekly or bi-weekly reports from the platforms, organizing data within Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Working with Analytics Team to ensure all tagging and ad serving is properly executed
• Working with Media Team to provide specs and ensure all deliverables from clients are accurate
• Constantly staying on top of platform improvements and new offerings in the programmatic space
• Communicating with vendors on latest and greatest ad tech in the industry
• Additional duties as assigned or requested
• 1+ years of experience in online advertising
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge and understanding of the Programmatic space, including inventory, capabilities, and DSP’s
• Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
• Exceptional organization and communication skills
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to learn quickly
• A good sense of humor
The Following Skills are a Huge Plus (Not required):
• Experience executing campaigns in and using DSP’s such as: MediaMath, Drawbridge, Dstillery, Bidtellect, Adform, DBM, The Trade Desk etc.
• Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adserving or Paid Social Media Experience