Location: Emeryville, CA
Just Media is looking for those who are truly passionate about media and enjoy the challenge of learning a discipline that changes daily while working with great clients.
Just Media is more than just an agency. We’re friends and colleagues. That’s why people stay for years and even come back after working elsewhere. It’s why people look forward to our annual agency retreat and our annual holiday party, a legendary industry event and our way of giving thanks to our media partner community.
It’s also why we’d love to have you join us for some admittedly ridiculous extracurricular activities. So please bring your sense of the absurd, your palate and thirst for Friday Beer O’Clock, featuring Just Ale, the agency’s own Belgian Tripel brewed by resident Brew Master Patrick Fenton, your fastest trigger finger for Nerf Gun Wars, and other tomfoolery.
Just Media’s Emeryville, CA office is hiring an eager, self-motivated Media Analytics Specialist who enjoys multi-tasking, and has the ability to think laterally, quickly, and independently.
The Media Analytics Specialist role includes setting up digital advertising campaigns, working with clients to set up methods of performance tracking, and to pull reports and analyze data to derive insights and optimizations to improve performance.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Produce and analyze daily, weekly, monthly campaign reports measuring effectiveness of media partners. Heavy Excel use!
• Upload client creative materials to ad server platform and perform quality assurance testing.
• Create digital advertising campaign structures in ad server platform.
• Sending necessary campaign materials to third party partners or internal teams
• Analyzing reports to pull insights into campaign performance, and communicating recommendations for campaign optimization.
• Working with client web teams to implement necessary tracking for campaign performance.
Need to Haves:
Nice to Haves: