Location: Austin, TX
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced digital media planner to join our talented media crew as a Media Account Manager in our Austin office. Candidates should have previous experience with planning, buying, and optimizing integrated digital media campaigns including online brand advertising, demand generation, and lead generation. They should also understand the market in terms of websites, business titles, and other media options. This is a role that would be well suited for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and has the ability to think laterally and quickly.
A Media Account Manager is a fast-paced position within the agency requiring absolute attention to detail, an appetite for data, and a hunger for analytics. Aside from the technical and math, there is a strong human factor we also seek because our media experts constantly communicate, persuade, and negotiate with media partners, clients, and even our own internal staff. In our business, relationships are still very important, so strong communication skills are must.
The duties of a Media Account Manager include but are not limited to:
Campaign Planning & Management
Desired Skills and Experience:
– BA or BS or equivalent experience
– Minimum of one year prior media planning/buying experience in a digital agency
– Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed client expectations
– Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
– Self-motivation with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
– Desire to grow with company
– Strong analytical skills
– Should be well versed in required media skills such as ability to review market research reports, audits, readership studies, online reports, etc.
– Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
– Experience in international media planning/buying a plus
Just Media, Inc. (dba Just Marketing Services, Inc.) an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting opportunity for qualified career-motivated professionals. We provide competitive compensation and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and pleasant environment. We offer many premium benefits which currently include, but are not limited to, 401(k), medical and dental.
Interested candidates who fit the description are encouraged to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants MUST respond with the following information to be considered:
– Resume with cover letter explaining your qualifications for this position
– Office location you are applying for
– Salary Range Requirements
No Phone Calls Please
No Agencies or Recruiters